The Shocking Truth about Virginia Reckless Driving: Many people, especially people who do not live in Virginia, have not idea how serious this Virginia Reckless Driving by Speed charge actually is. The possible direct consequences are daunting:
1. Fine not to exceed $2,500.00;
2. Possible loss of license not to exceed six months;
3. Possible jail time not to exceed twelve months;
4. Class One Misdemeanor Conviction;
5 Six Negative DMV license points.
The possible indirect costs are also significant:
1. Possible loss of commercial driver’s license;
2. Possible loss of employment;
3. Guaranteed increase, probably significant, in automobile insurance premiums if you are not cancelled;
4. Possible loss of future employment opportunities;
5. Possible negative effect on immigration status;
6. Effect on security clearance.
When you get a Waynesboro, Woodstock, Luray, Harrisonburg, Staunton, Augusta County, Shenandoah County, Page County or Rockingham County reckless driving, speeding ticket or other traffic ticket, call Bob immediately. He will schedule a FREE CASE REVIEW for you by telephone. You can schedule at the link above, call 540.433.6906 or email info@BobKeefer.com. Get the benefit of Bob’s more than 30 years experience.
You can also see Client REVIEWS for Keefer Law Firm