Once you get an Augusta County Traffic Ticket you will need to make some decisions. First, do I need a Lawyer? Second, when I need a Lawyer which Lawyer should I choose? In other words, How to choose an Augusta County Traffic Lawyer.
In response to the first question Bob advises that you call his office for a FREE CONSULTATION. Bob will give you his opinion on whether he thinks you need a Lawyer in your free call. Moreover, your conversation is completely private and confidential. Not all traffic tickets require a Lawyer but when the charge requires a Lawyer it requires a good one.
In response to your second question Bob suggests that you consider a number of factors in How to choose an Augusta County Traffic Lawyer:
- How much experience does the Lawyer have?
- How often does the Lawyer go to Augusta County for traffic tickets? In other words does the Lawyer know the prosecutor, the officer and most importantly the Judge?
- How is the Lawyer ranked on AVVO?
- Does the Lawyer handle the case himself or does he pass it off to an associate or other lawyer?
- What specialized training does the Lawyer have?
- Does the Lawyer have good reviews from former clients?
- Has the Lawyer written about traffic offenses?
Bob has more than 30 years experience and routinely travels to Augusta County to resolve traffic charges like DWI, DUI, and Reckless Driving. Bob knows the folks that make the decisions about your case. Bob has a perfect Ten out of Ten Ranking on AVVO. If Bob takes your case, Bob himself handles your case in Court. Bob does not pass your case off to an associate or other lawyer. Bob has specialized training in DWI, DUI and DUID. Bob has successfully completed the NHTSA SFST instructor class. Bob has successfully completed the DOT EC/IR II Operator’s course. Bob has good reviews from former clients. Bob has written about traffic offenses.